We’re looking for an experienced manager to lead the development of the Bucks Data Exchange.
The successful applicant will coordinate the engagement of partners contributing to the Bucks Data Exchange; develop a community of practice and coordinate training and events.
To be successful in this role you will have extensive project management experience, be highly organised and be skilled at relationship building.
This post will be line managed by Leap and accountable to the Bucks Data Exchange project group.
You will work closely with Buckinghamshire Council’s Business Intelligence Department and with a range of other Voluntary Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) organisations.
8 days per month
£200 per day
Contract value (approximate)
You will be working off payroll in a contracted role, invoicing for the work completed on a monthly basis. Office space is available at Leap in Aston Clinton. Remote working will be considered but applicants must be able to build relationships in person across Buckinghamshire as required.
- Day to day management of the website, including creation of blog posts, management of website contributors and edits to data sets.
- Check and respond to the project email inbox.
- Work with data specialists to co-ordinate the annual data refresh process.
- Liaise with website developer as appropriate to ensure timely updates to the site.
- Staying up to date with significant data releases (e.g. ONS and big charities) and scoping whether the data can be included in the Bucks Data Exchange.
- Work with project group to review feedback, research and website user data to inform development of website and project offering.
- Create a movement of Bucks-based data ‘advocates’ encouraging cooperation and sharing.
- Develop and coordinate key themed events.
- Support the development of Bucks’ collective data literacy, signposting to or offering training for data advocates as appropriate.
- Inform funders of needs emerging from new evidence.
- Plan new data content from existing and new data contributors.
Co-ordinate and communicate
- Lead the promotion and advocacy of the Bucks Data Exchange as the ‘home’ of VCSE data.
- Facilitate strategy group meetings.
- Work alongside data and insight roles in partner organisations to curate and present key learning from the Bucks Data Exchange.
- Present progress and learnings to project group, Buckinghamshire VCSE Partnership Board and Bucks Strategic Funders Group.
Closing date for applications
Tuesday 31st January 2023.
How to apply
Submit your CV and covering letter to Kirsty Ingham via email firstname.lastname@example.org