The data we feature on this website adheres to the following principles:
- We publish aggregate data only.
- We publish recent data which is generally less than 5 years old, but sometimes older if it is useful to look at long term trends.
- We publish Buckinghamshire specific data. Sometimes this means the data is focused on the Thames Valley.
- Where possible and appropriate we include national or regional comparators to help make sense of the data.
- We do not publish personal data (i.e. data that can be used to identify people).
- We do not publish sensitive personal data (i.e. special category data that can be used to identify people).